Samsung Galaxy Note10+ Dual-SIM SM-N9750 – Support Forum Buy Now – $904.99 (28,180 THB)

PH Delivery and Additional Fees [Samsung Galaxy Note10+ Dual-SIM SM-N9750 - 318376]

Hi! I am aware that after buying from this site but I have a few questions regarding the process.

• Does FedEx deliver the item to my doorstep or do I have to go to the Customs Bureau to get it?
  • Is it like DHL where they pre-pay the additional fees for you?
    • If yes, what fees are they paying for?

Fedex is used for deliveries and delivery direct to your door step. Fedex will contact with you in advance to arrange collection of any payable duty. Customs dutiy is about 12-15 of the order value. Please contact your local Fedex for more accurate amount and first hand information. Thanks. 

Hi, thanks for the reply! It really helps me figure out how much I'd need to prepare. But, I saw that this product was discontinued? Does this mean that you're never offering it as a product again?

• Derek_W Staff

We are sorry that due to the supply shortage, the only available stocks for the SM-N9750 model at the moment are the 12GB/256GB Aura Glow and 12GB/256GB Aura White.

Yes, I noticed they were the only ones available.

You mentioned supplies however. Does that mean there will be a chance that the phone will be back in stock? I'm assuming it won't be any time soon but...will it?

Cause I saw this post a few years back and I was wondering if it's still valid today.

https://www.expansys.ph/forums/motorola-moto-x-play-xt1562-dual-sim-283581/326250

Specifically this quote: "The product page won't be available until the actual stock is arrived at our local warehouse after existing backorders are all fulfilled."

• Derek_W Staff

We are sorry that we don't have any estimate lead time for the other variants at the moment.

;