Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box. The item may be inspected for quality by Expansys staff prior to shipping.
Elgato WAVE MIC ARM LP low profile microphone arm Description
A MIC ARM WITH A TWIST
A studio-grade boom arm for your premium microphone. Designed to lay low, look terrific, and work around you.
A ball head for precise microphone positioning. Tension-adjustable joints to fine-tune swing and fall resistance. Perfect desktop clearance to access your workspace. And a padded clamp that keeps your rig planted. Just add your mic and get talking.
Wave Mic Arm LP does more than free up real estate, reduce vibration, and elevate your microphone for optimal audio quality. Push it aside when you need your workspace. Swing it back when you go live. Either way, your view remains unobstructed.
BRING YOUR MIC
Compatible with 1/4, 3/8 and 5/8-inch mic mounts, Wave Mic Arm LP works right out the box with microphones weighing up to 2 kg/4.4 lbs.
WELCOME TO WAVE
Elgato Wave is the gold standard for content creators. From Wave microphones and accessories to Wave Link digital mixing software with custom Stream Deck integration, the Wave ecosystem is engineered from the desk up for streamers, podcasters, and all computer-based professionals who require premium audio solutions.
Shipping Weight: 0.20kg
- Premium all-metal, anti-torsion construction
- Low profile design for an unobstructed view
- Fully adjustable arm with swivel base
- Hidden cable channels with magnetic covers for easy access
- Tension-adjustable joints let you set swing and fall resistance
- 740 mm / 29.1 in horizontal reach covers large desks
- 90-degree vertical arm rotation and 360-degree elbow rotation
- 60 mm / 2.4 padded desk clamp fits popular desk designs
- Ball head with 1/4” screw and 3/8”-5/8” adapters
- Supports mics and accessories weighing 2 kg / 4.4 lbs