Please also consider:
- Canon EOS 1500D
- with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
- $389.99 (12,398 THB)
- Canon EOS M50 + EF-M 15-45mm Lens
- $559.99 (17,802 THB)
- Canon EOS 4000D Body + EF-S 18-55mm III Lens
- $274.99 (8,742 THB)
- Nikon D5600 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens
- $499.99 (15,895 THB)
- Nikon D850 Body
- $2,414.99 (76,774 THB)
- Nikon D3500 KIT AFP18-55mm VR
- $409.99 (13,034 THB)
Please note that many of our devices are import versions and may not come with a local charger. In those cases, a plug adapter will be included in the box.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera Description
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV is the eagerly anticipated successor to Canon's best selling EOS 5D Mark III. The 5D MKIV offers several significant improvements including a new 30.4MP CMOS full-frame sensor, an upgraded AF system, 4K video recording plus 4K Frame Grab, ISO 100-32000 which is expandable to 102400, 7 fps continuous shooting, Wi-Fi with NFC plus GPS, improved weather-sealing and much more.
30.4 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
Shoot captivating stills wherever you are, day or night. 30.4-megapixel resolution delivers extraordinary detail.
With 61 points the 5D Mark IV has the same number of autofocus (AF) points as the 5D Mark III, but the AF system has been given a refresh and made similar to the one in the flagship Canon EOS 1DX Mark II. Of the 61 points, 41 are the more sensitive cross-type, with 21 of those being cross-type with maximum apertures as small as f/8. There are also 5 points that are dual cross-type at f/8. Having more cross-type points makes the 5D Mark IV better than the Mark III at detecting subjects, and making the system sensitive down to f/8 means it works better when teleconverters are used to extend the reach of telephoto lenses. Anti-flicker technology combats variations in brightness under artificial lighting.
Engineered to perform
In pursuit of the perfect moment, the EOS 5D MARK IV can shoot continuously at 7fps. Its viewfinder and user interface are highly customisable, with intuitive touch-screen operation offering new levels of camera control. Add weather-proof sealing and you have a DSLR that's at home in just about any environment you can think of.
Cinematic 4K video
Record your movie moments using the power of EOS 5D Mark IV's incredible sensor to add detail and extra refinement to every scene. With options to record in high-resolution 4K1 as well as Full HD for frame rate options including 60p slow motion, the world of DSLR film making just got better.
A feature taken from the EOS-1D X Mark II, EOS 5D Mark IV users can shoot 4K movies and save any frame as a beautifully detailed 8.8-megapixel still image straight to memory card as a JPEG file.
Exceptional low light capture
Low light performance is improved at every ISO setting, with much reduced digital noise and a maximum sensitivity of ISO 32,000 (expandable to ISO 102,400). Be confident of superb image quality even when shooting in poor light.
There's other data in the EOS 5D MARK IV's files too. Built-in GPS tags images with your location as you shoot them. IPTC metadata can also be embedded. With in-camera RAW processing it's easy to produce client-ready JPEGs, and Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity makes it simple to send or share them, using either FTP/FTPS networking facilities or your smartphone.
At a glance:
- 30.4MP CMOS full-frame sensor with Dual Pixel AF
- 4K motion JPEG video + 4K Frame Grab
- 61-point AF system with 41 cross-type sensors
- Dual Pixel AF (sensitive to -4EV)
- ISO 100-32000 (expandable to 102400)
- 7 fps continuous shooting
- Dual Pixel Raw
- 150,000-pixel RGB+IR metering sensor
- 1.62M-dot 3.2-inch full-time touchscreen
- Wi-Fi, NFC + GPS
- Built-in bulb timer interval timers
- Improved weather-sealing
Shipping Weight: 1.80kg
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Battery Compatibility Fitting: Canon LP-E6
- Model: EOS 5D Mark IV
- GPS: Yes
- Vari-angle monitor : No
- Megapixel Banding: 30 to 30.9 megapixels
- Monitor Size: 3.2"
- Charger Included: Yes
- MegaPixel (Effective Resolution): 30.4 megapixels
- Sensor Size (WxH mm): 36 x 24 mm
- Lens Fitting : Canon EF
- Compatible storage media (card not supplied): SDXC, CompactFlash, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Continuous Shooting Speed (fps): 7fps
- Exposure Modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual
- ISO Speed Range: 100-102400 (expanded)
- Metering Modes: Evaluative, Partial Metering, Centre Weighted, Spot
- Exposure Compensation: Yes
- Built in Flash: No
- Flash Modes: E-TTL
- Auto Exposure Bracketing: Yes
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Preset, White Balance Bracketing, Custom
- Connection Type: USB 3.0, HDMI
- Focusing Modes: One-shot AF, AI Servo AF, Manual
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Movie Mode: Yes (with Sound)
- Tripod Thread: Yes
- Video Out: HDMI
- Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 150.7 x 116.4 x 75.9mm
- Weight (g): 890g